- What personal data do we share with third parties and who are they?
- Why do we share data outside of the EU
- How do we keep your personal data secure?
- Your rights
- About us
1. Data we collect
Whenever we collect Personal Information from you we are open and transparent about its use, and you can access the following precise information from us:
- data we have collected from you
- the basis on which we are holding it (e.g. because you gave us consent)
- what we will do with it
- how long we will hold it for
- where it is stored
- who it might be shared with
- your rights in relation to the data, and
- information on how you can access and manage this data.
We have provided further detail below about the specific types of data we collect and our reasons for doing so.
1.1. What data do we ask you to provide to us, and why?
When clients join the platform we may collect the following personal data: first and last name, email, instagram handle, company, role, phone number, LinkedIn profile URL.
To facilitate business partnerships we may collect personal data on individuals acting as a representative of said business.
- We use this data to: offer promotions and engage influencers/users in marketing campaigns and to extend our services to businesses in the food sector
- We collect this data using the lawful basis: Legitimate Interest.
When you sign-up to one of our newsletters we collect the following data: name and email;
- We use this data to: send you emails updating you on all things Local Spoon
- We collect this data using the lawful basis: Consent.
Clients who engage with our services may also provide us with further personal information in order to ensure their usage of our platform. This is a contractual relationship.
2. Which third parties do we share data with?
When necessary to run our services, we share personal data with the following third parties:
- MailChimp – Data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area to United States under the protection of EU/US Privacy Shield.
- Google – Data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area to United States under the protection of EU/US Privacy Shield.
- Trello – Data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area to United States under the protection of EU/US Privacy Shield.
- Typeform – Data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area to United States under the protection of EU/US Privacy Shield.
There are certain situations in which we may share access to your personal data without your explicit consent; for example, if required by law, to protect the life of an individual, or to comply with any valid legal process, government request, rule or regulation.
3. How do we keep your personal data secure?
We keep your data secure in a number of ways, including:
- by following internal policies of best practice and training for staff
- by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology when information is submitted to us online
In the unlikely event of a breach of our security we will inform the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours and, if your personal data was involved in the breach, we shall also inform you.
6. Your rights
Your personal data is yours and you have rights over it, including but not limited to:
- the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- the right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
- the right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- the right to have your personal data erased
- the right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
- the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
- the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
- rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
To manage your data you can contact us via email with any requests that you may have.
While we do not hold personal data any longer than we need to, the duration will depend on your relationship with us.
7. About us
We are Local Spoon and our address is Holden House 57 Rathbone Place, London, London W1T 1JU. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org