NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Enter this competition to win:
Two Tickets with Taste of London UK
*Tickets available for Sunday, the 17th of June*
Terms and Conditions
- Closing date is Monday 11th June 2018, midnight BST.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- A prize for 1 (one) pair of tickets for Taste of London 2018
- There is no cash or other alternatives to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The winner will be picked and contacted on Wednesday 13th June.
- The winner’s name, contact number
andaddress will be passed to a third party provider for the tickets delivery.
1.Eligibility: This competition only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Local Spoon Ltd, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Local Spoon Ltd as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Friday, 1st June 2018
4. The sweepstake will be hosted on Local Spoon’s Facebook and Instagram pages. Participants can submit their entry on both social media pages.
5. How to Enter:
Step 1 – Follow Local Spoon’s Instagram and/or Facebook pages respectively
Step 2 – Like the relevant Facebook and/or Instagram post
Step 3 – And comment to tag up to 3 friends on the relevant Facebook and Instagram post on the Local Spoon Ltd Facebook and Instagram pages.
The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Local Spoon Ltd. You must provide the information requested. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Local Spoon Ltd.
6. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive two free tickets to the Taste of London UK available on Sunday 17th June, 2018. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by Local Spoon Ltd. The Winner will be notified by email and within a Facebook and Instagram post within three (3) days following selection of Winner. Local Spoon Ltd shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Local Spoon Ltd’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9.Terms & Conditions: Local Spoon Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Local Spoon Ltd’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Local Spoon Ltd may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Local Spoon Ltd. Local Spoon Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Local Spoon Ltd has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Local Spoon Ltd reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Exclusion of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Local Spoon Ltd and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Taste of London UK. The Campaign hosted by Local Spoon Ltd. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and/or Instagram.